Pay Day SlotsPlayers have been enjoying Pay Day Slots since its first release in 2008. As a classic slot, this easy-to-play game has a paytable, which is not usual for most traditional games in this genre as most classic slots show the paytable at the top. In this case, however, it is great to see the paytable because this game does have unique features.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?The provider is Wager Gaming Technology.
What Game Type is Pay Day Slots?Pay Day is a 3-reel pay-line bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines Are There?Pay Day Slot has one pay line.
What Are the Betting Options?The betting starts at one cent up to $10, which is the max per spin. The slot allows up to 3 coins for each spin.
Is there a Bonus Feature and Free Spins in this Game?
- There is a Special Feature in this game. The Pay Day Logo is the Wild symbol. If you get two Pay Day Logos, you will receive 4xs your bet in a winning combination.
- Bet One, Two, or Three Coins
- Get three Pay Day Logos with one coin to win 800 coins.
- Get three Pay Day Logos with two coins to win 1600 coins.
- Get three Pay Day Logos with three coins to win 2500 coins.