Dog Gone It SlotsAfter reviewing the new Crazy Cat Lady Slots, it seems appropriate that I give Dog Gone It Slots the same amount of review time. Dog lovers, as with cat owners, adore their pets. For me, I have had dogs all my life, and they love unconditionally and perhaps, more importantly, always forgive. The people of this world should take a lesson from these beautiful animals.
Who is the developer of this Game?Wager Gaming Technology is the provider.
What is the Theme of this Game?The game is all about Dogs.
What is the Design of this Game?As we enter the slot game, we are in a park, and my guess, a dog park. There are three Dog symbols in this game, one wearing sunglasses (his name is Scrappy), one smiling happily with colored balloons behind him (his name is Seargent), and the third one is wearing a hat with red, white, and blue sunglasses (his name is Johnny). Of course, there is the Dog Catcher (no name is good) and a red bowl and blue bowl with bones in them. There are card symbols in the game too.
Is Dog Gone It Slots Available in Demo Mode?You can play this game at Miami Club Mobile Casino.
Can I Play Dog Gone It Slots for Free?Since Miami Club Mobile is an Instant Play Casino, this game is available for free.
Can I Play Dog Gone It Slots for Real Money?Join Miami Club Mobile Casino to play Dog Gone It Slots for real money.
What Type of Slot Game is Dog Gone It Slot?Dog Gone It Slots is a 5-reel bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines are There?Dog Gone It Slots has 25 pay lines.
What are the Betting Options?The betting starts at one cent to $10.00, with a max bet of $250 per spin. Players on a budget can undoubtedly use the lower coin denominations to stay within their budget.
Where is the Paytable?Click on the gear icon at the right corner of the slot to access the paytable.
Is There a Bonus Game and Free Spins?
- There is no Bonus Game, but there is a Free Spins Round. Let's talk about the symbols first. Johnny is the Wild symbol and will pay out 5000 coins when you get all five. The Scatter symbol is the Dog Catcher and will pay out 100xs your wager when you get all five. He will also trigger the Free Spins Round.
- The Free Spins Round
- Win up to 40 free spins. Payline wins multiply by the amount staked per line. All prizes double during the round. The round can retrigger. Here is the format for the free spins:
- Get three Scatter symbols anywhere to win 24 free spins
- Get four Scatter symbols anywhere to win 32 free spins
- Get five Scatter symbols anywhere to win 40 free spins